Do you need to gain essential insights into Turkish procurement and development of armoured vehicles?
Then Armoured Vehicles Turkey is the business critical event you need to attend.
Defence IQ will be returning to Turkey this October for our second Armoured Vehicles Turkey event –forming part of our Armoured Vehicle conference series.
A nation that sits as the gateway between East and West, the Turkish defence industry is emerging as a major hub for military equipment and support; the next decade will be a period of high growth for the country.
Turkey is aiming to achieve independence from imported equipment by 2023, so we will see continued investments into modernising Turkish capability and the acquisition of new armoured fleets. The conference will therefore outline Turkey’s plans and requirements during this transition, looking closely at their capability development, modern warfare techniques and high-tech military equipment.
Armoured Vehicles Turkey 2015 will be crucial for detailing prospects for external industries and services on how to engage with this market. This conference is designed to provide unique networking and learning opportunities for the armoured community as we welcome military services and industry experts to the region.
I am delighted to announce that this year’s event will be in association with SaSaD, Defence & Aerospace Industry Manufacturers Association. With SaSaD’s formal support they will be acting as our official local partner, promoting the event to their members and ensuring synergy is established with domestic and international partners.
What are the benefits of attending Armoured Vehicles Turkey 2015?
- Gain access to the largest armoured vehicle community
- Unrivalled access to Turkish industry, government bodies and military services – meet with the key decision makers, policy influencers, budget holders and technological experts
- An opportunity to strike new partnerships and enhance existing relations within the community
- Understand how the Turkish market will develop in the forthcoming years
- Consider and share current experiences and future plans of international fleet programmes, applying lessons learned to develop your own projects
What others have to say:
Our objective was to get in direct contact with our end customer to hear their feedback, learn from their experiences and use the opportunity to discuss our product offering. We are very pleased to say we achieved all of these goals” - Mr. Hugo Burgers, Warn Industries Inc